Erik Weihenmayer has never believed in limitations - even though he is blind. And he's good at questioning other people's perceptions of his abilities. That's why it was easy to ignore the ones who said he was crazy to pursue his dream of climbing Mount Everest. Erik knew that he couldn't do it alone. And here's the key - he never wanted to. He knew that his vision could only be achieved through the power of teamwork.
Remarkable, yet unfathomable, Everest is essential for anyone who has ever worked on a team -- or is responsible for making teams strive to reach higher performance goals. Unlike any other training course, Erik's journey vividly illustrates the weight and significance of teamwork and leadership at a most crucial time.
Team interviews and footage from the actual climb show the importance of:
- Choosing the right people
- Keeping the goal in sight
- Banishing ego
- Understanding sacrifice
- Discovering your inner leader
- Finding joy in the success of others
- Overcoming immense setbacks
- Believing in the dream
You will see the amazing things that are possible when people work together as a cohesive team.
- Illustrates the power of teamwork through a shared vision
- Demonstrates the significance of true teamwork
- Shows that everyone can play a part in leading the team
No additional products available