In this enlightening course, author and renowned speaker Dr. Steve Robbins uniquely challenges and motivates people through his stories, humor and extensive knowledge of the topics of diversity and inclusion.
Robbins does not blame or point fingers. He simply challenges individuals and organizations to be more open-minded, more mindful and intentional about inclusion, and more welcoming of the unique gifts, abilities and experiences people have to offer.
- Discover how nice, well-meaning people engage in "unintentional intolerance".
- Recognize how closed-mindedness and exclusion take place, and how to become more open-minded to new people and novel ideas.
- Gain an understanding of the ways in which everyday experiences shape our perspectives and influence our interpretations of the people and world around us.
Note: The course's video is divided into three sections: (1) Stereotypes, 23 minutes (2) Lazy Brains, 21 minutes and (3) Unintentional Intolerance, 23 minutes. You may want to pause the player and take a break between the sections, or watch them at different times.
- Uses a compelling storytelling approach to address preconceptions and stereotyping
- Shows people how to overcome "unintentional intolerance"
- Brings all employees together in a shared understanding of one another
No additional products available