Ignoring nonverbal language can have costly consequences in our lives and work.
As you will see in this course, it is especially troublesome when we send or receive mixed messages -- when our words say one thing while our facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language say something else. This video offers concrete guidance in becoming more alert to this "silent language."
You will learn:
- Nonverbal messages are equally or more important than the words we use
- What happens when verbal and nonverbal messages conflict
- What types of messages are conveyed by nonverbal language
- What to listen to and look for in a nonverbal message
- To understand cultural differences in nonverbal language
- Demonstrates the power of nonverbal communication
- Helps people identify a number of nonverbal messages
- Raises awareness of cultural differences and how they impact nonverbal commmunication
No additional products available